Digital marketing consultant and community strategist with an ability to plan, execute and deliver results. Experienced in building social media presences with top tier brands and leveraging social assets for growth and engagement. Capable of working with multiple clients to create industry leading strategies and campaigns. Excellent development and creative skills.
Coca-Cola (360i, Digital Marketing Agency)Senior Producer, Social Media Manager
2010 - CURRENT (3 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Develop global brand presences and facilitate audience engagement
- Direct a team of production managers, developers, designers, and account specialists to build and support strong social presences that maximize market value
- Responsible for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and Flicker communities for 11 global brands across 178 markets
- Manage external agencies for the Coca-Cola global brands team and local markets
- Interview and hire talented individuals to join the global brands team
- Develop and support enterprise publishing strategies for agencies and local market teams
- Advise on social best practices, brand voice, SEM, web application and content development
- Track and analyze site metrics; report on performance; identify and present case studies
- Assist local markets with campaign activation and media spend
CNN.comLive Content Manager
2005 - 2010 (6 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Supervised content for multiple live video feeds while coordinating cross-promotion with CNN's many networks.
- Collaborated with multiple production teams to provide engaging and informative news coverage for millions of viewers.
- Managed the creation and ongoing development of the live streaming video content management system.
- Restructured the original fee-based subscription model into an ad based CNN.com Live video service.
2004 - 2005 (1 year) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Managed software development of an internal control application for web based aspects of live online video production.
- Completed one-on-one training with each new CNN.com employee to ensure their proficiency with CNN proprietary software and design practices.
Event StreamsDigital Media Producer
2002 - 2004 (2 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Shot, edited, encoded, and designed web aspects for over 100 companies, including: Coca- Cola, Microsoft, AFLAC, MARSH, The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA, and GA Pacific.
- Served as primary liaison with clients from the initial stages of product R&D to final sign off.
- Implemented live capture and encoding processes which increased productivity by over 300%.
- Designed and created the company's most popular offering, the Enhanced See-Mail.
- Maintained the company's internship program. Interviewed, hired, trained and managed new hires.
1999 - CURRENT (14 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Created, upgraded, and maintained the websites of numerous companies: database implementation, CMS integration, social app development. Examples available upon request.
- Worked directly with clients to develop site structure and design, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Social Media Strategy, Audience Engagement, Content Management, Global Community Development, Digital Video Distribution, Project Management, Client Relations, Web App Development, API Integration
University of GeorgiaB.A. Telecommunication Arts
- Specialized in digital media production and web distribution.