A top-performing senior marketing leader with over 15 years experience developing integrated digital presences (web, social, mobile, search, email) for top tier global brands. Demonstrated success in identifying high-potential channels to incorporate within a broader acquisition plans, working cross-functionally with multidisciplinary teams to attain goals, and consistently monitoring competitive landscape and industry trends to define opportunities to differentiate. Master of programmatic media -- adept at finding clever tricks and hacks to maximize media efficiency across platforms. Full-stack developer with experience launching web and mobile apps of all sizes and complexity.
MarianaSenior Director of Marketing
2015 - CURRENT | Palo Alto, California
- Develop go-to-market strategy for leading machine learning B2B startup.
- Assist with product development. Ensure client needs properly prioritized and reflected in product road map.
- Provide professional services to drive customer success. Deliver creative, copy, and execution guidance based on experience managing paid campaigns for the Coca-Cola company.
- Write and manage contracting for client relationships: master service agreements, project statements, non-disclosure agreements, extensions, etc.
- Lead Pardot and SalesforceIQ CRM integration and management.
Coca-ColaGlobal Operations Director, Coca-Cola Social Connections
2010 - CURRENT (6 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Lead global operations team for the Coca-Cola social marketing network; responsible for the company’s social media platforms, including publishing, listening, analysis, topic tracking, measurement and collaboration.
- Present the company's social strategy and vision at internal and external marketing events.
- Manage vendor and agency master service agreements and statements of work worth over $3 M.
- Lead global moderation scope and processes. Ensure fans receive timely and accurate support.
- Responsible for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and Flickr communities for dozens of global brands across 192 markets
- Test and analyze media spend globally. Craft company policy and governance to ensure success in all paid KPI.
- Manage budget, prioritize spending and negotiate contracts with vendors and agencies to provide efficient publishing, listening, and measurement solutions for markets.
- Direct core platform management: access, logins, security, education.
- Contribute digital components to quarterly investor reports.
- Manage external relationships with platform partners. (Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Within 6 years of employment, Coca-Cola grew from 5.5 MM fans to the largest product page on Facebook with over 97 MM Fans; Market research estimates the value to have increased over $7 billion dollars per year of additional spend.*
- Distributed digital content that received over 20 billion impressions and generated over 300 MM audience expressions.
- Increased market participation in global platforms from 21 to 194 active markets.
- Consolidated publishing and listening tools into global solutions that increase market collaboration and decimate overall spend.
360iGlobal Social Media Supervisor
2010 - 2014 (4 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Manage a team of developers, designers, and account specialists to build and support a strong social presence that maximizes market value.
CNN.comLive Content Manager
2005 - 2010 (6 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
2004 - 2005 (2 years)
Event StreamsDigital Media Producer
2002 - 2004 (2 years) | Atlanta, Georgia