Entrepreneurial marketing executive with an ability to plan, execute and deliver results. Experienced in developing integrated digital presences (web, social, mobile, search, email) with top tier global brands and capturing/leveraging predictive data for growth and engagement. Master of programmatic media -- adept at finding clever tricks and hacks to maximize media efficiency across platforms.
Developed policies and training to drive real-time marketing opportunities while minimizing brand risk. Capable of working with multiple clients to create industry leading strategies and campaigns. Excellent development and creative skills.
MarianaSenior Director of Marketing
2015 - CURRENT | Palo Alto, California
- Develop go-to-market strategy for leading machine learning B2B startup.
- Launch integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns that leverage Mariana's deep learning networks across web, mobile, social, search, display, and email channels.
- Assist with product development. Ensure client needs properly prioritized and reflected in product road map.
- Provide professional services to drive customer success. Deliver creative, copy, and execution guidance based on experience managing paid campaigns for the Coca-Cola company.
- Write and manage contracting for client relationships: master service agreements, project statements, non-disclosure agreements, extensions, etc.
- Implement best practices in SEO, SEM, content marketing, social, prospecting, and demand generation.
- Manage reporting and predictive analytics for customer results and internal marketing efforts.
- Implement proper A/B testing and recommend optimization whenever possible.
- Lead Pardot and SalesforceIQ CRM platforms. Ensure proper form integration, audience tracking and scoring across web and social content. Connect platforms to back end systems via API.
Coca-ColaGlobal Operations Director, Coca-Cola Social Connections
2010 - CURRENT (6 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Lead global operations team for the Coca-Cola social marketing network; responsible for the company’s social media platforms, including publishing, listening, analysis, topic tracking, measurement and collaboration.
- Present The Coca-Cola Company's social strategy and vision at internal and external marketing events.
- Manage vendor and agency master service agreements and statements of work worth over $3 M.
- Drive innovation initiatives within Social Connections. Explore innovative new ideas that bring measurable value to the Coca-Cola marketing organization. Find solutions for legacy practices that act as barriers. Practice a fail fast methodology that allows the company to learn from failures and replicate successes.
- Lead The Coca-Cola Company global moderation scope and processes. Ensure fans receive timely and accurate customer support.
- Perform 'big data' analysis of social metrics across 3500 brands in 200 markets.
- Master of programmatic media -- Test and analyze media spend globally. Craft company policy and governance to ensure success in all paid KPI.
- Provide guidance, strategy, and oversight for over 500 Coca-Cola digital brand presences: social, web, mobile, and email campaigns.
- Manage budget, prioritize spending and negotiate contracts with vendors and agencies to provide efficient publishing, listening, and measurement solutions for markets.
- Integrate marketing campaigns with effective social, mobile, and web solutions.
- Direct core platform management: access, logins, security, education.
- Develop processes to grow and leverage owned, earned, and paid brand presences.
- Track and analyze site metrics, set measurement goals, and provide detailed reports. Contribute digital components to quarterly investor reports.
- Responsible for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and Flickr communities for dozens of global brands across 192 markets
- Identify and implement process or technical improvements that can provide measurable benefit to customers. Deploy solutions in an Agile environment. Communicate updates internally. Manage and encourage change.
- Identify and evaluate new vendor tools to meet increasing workload requirements resulting from exponential growth.
- Ensure that all existing vendor tools are scale-able, and solving customer needs. Engage with key campaign stakeholders early to make sure they are getting the most value from global tools and resources.
- Investigate innovative market solutions to shared problems and determine if they can be applied globally.
- Manage operational relationships with platform partners. (Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Within 5 years of employment, Coca-Cola grew from 5.5 MM fans to the largest product page on Facebook with over 93 MM Fans; Market research estimates the value to have increased over $7 billion dollars per year of additional spend.*
- Distributed digital content that received over 20 billion impressions and generated over 300 MM audience expressions.
- Increased market participation in global platforms from 21 to 194 active markets.
- Consolidated publishing and listening tools into global solutions that increase market collaboration and decimate overall spend.
- Developed vendor tools and coded a proprietary ticketing system to manage over 100,000 content pushes each year.
- Built and maintained a global tools registration system and master contacts database that is used by thousands of internal costumers.
- Have become a trusted adviser and mentor of staff and established a reputation for driving results.
360iGlobal Social Media Supervisor
2010 - 2014 (4 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Manage a team of developers, designers, and account specialists to build and support a strong social presence that maximizes market value.
- Performance management of staff with definition of goals, objectives, and mentoring.
- Responsible for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Flicker communities for 12 global brands across 180 markets.
- Develop and support enterprise publishing strategies for agencies and local market teams.
- Advise on social best practices, brand voice, SEM, web application and content development.
- Interview and hire talented individuals to join the global brands team.
- Track and analyze site metrics; report on performance; identify and present case studies.
- Assist local markets with campaign activation and media spend.
CNN.comLive Content Manager
2005 - 2010 (6 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Supervised content for multiple live video feeds while coordinating cross-promotion with CNN's many networks.
- Collaborated with multiple production teams to provide engaging and informative news coverage for millions of viewers.
- Managed the creation and ongoing development of the live streaming video content management system.
- Restructured the original fee-based subscription model into an ad based CNN.com Live video service.
2004 - 2005 (1 year) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Managed software development of an internal control application for web based aspects of live online video production.
- Completed one-on-one training with each new CNN.com employee to ensure their proficiency with CNN proprietary software and design practices.
Event StreamsDigital Media Producer
2002 - 2004 (2 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Shot, edited, encoded, and designed web aspects for over 100 companies, including: Coca- Cola, Microsoft, AFLAC, MARSH, The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA, and GA Pacific.
- Served as primary liaison with clients from the initial stages of product R&D to final sign off.
- Implemented live capture and encoding processes which increased productivity by over 300%.
- Designed and created the company's most popular offering, the Enhanced See-Mail.
- Maintained the company's internship program. Interviewed, hired, trained and managed new hires.
1999 - 2015 (16 years) | Atlanta, Georgia
- Created, upgraded, and maintained the websites of numerous companies: database implementation, CMS integration, social app development. Examples available upon request.
- Worked directly with clients to develop site structure and design, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
University of GeorgiaB.A. Telecommunication Arts
- Specialized in digital media production and web distribution.
*Market study conducted by Syncapse, June 2010 entitled "The Value of a Facebook Fan: An Empirical Review"